To Our Guests,As our doors are open and we continue to provide the highest level of exceptional service, Greystone Hotels has been working with medical experts and CDC guidelines to develop a plan that will allow us to continue to offer the highest levels of cleanliness and service, using enhanced protocols and best practices.
Listed below, our procedures put your health and safety at the center of all we do. It is a comprehensive, multi-layered approach with guidance from public health experts.
Hotel Staff Protocols:Extensive employee protocols have been put in place including employee temperature checks, screening questions, and training programs on health and safety protocols. We ask staff to stay at home if they have COVID-19 related symptoms or live with someone who has recently tested positive. These specific protocols have also been put in place:
- Temperatures will be taken with an infrared thermometer upon arrival to work. Any associate with a temperature above 100.3 (as per CDC guidelines) will be sent home and asked not to return until elevated temperature subsides
- Associates will wash their hands immediately upon arrival to the property, and hourly at a minimum thereafter
- Associates are to wear face masks provided by management for the duration of their shift.
- Depending on position, gloves may also be required during a shift. Gloves should be worn when performing any cleaning activity
- At all times, associates are to maintain at least six feet between themselves and others. Avoid direct contact with guests and coworkers
- Front desk agents should sanitize and wipe down workstation at the start of each shift, and every 4 hours thereafter
Throughout the Hotel:Frequently touched surfaces will be disinfected hourly during high occupancy dates, minimum of every four hours when occupancies remain low. Areas include but are not limited to:
- Entry and exit doors
- Lobby furniture including tables, chairs, side tables
- Front desk surfaces
- Elevators should be disinfected hourly including all buttons, rails, and door
- Public restrooms will be cleaned and disinfected every two hours
- Additional towels, linens and other guest supplies are available and will be provided upon request
- Any trash and used linens shall be placed outside the guestroom door for removal. Guests can call the front desk to request removal
- Wellness checks may be performed by the staff of the hotel every three days. A wellness check may involve a phone call to the room or a knock on the door to ensure a guest is not ill or injured
Housekeeping Services:If a guest requests for their room to be cleaned during their stay:
- Guest MUST leave the room while the associate enters to perform their duties
- A light cleaning will be provided which may include a wipe down of surfaces, replacement of linens and towels and emptying of trash
- If a room requires additional or excessive cleaning due to bodily fluids, food spill or excessive trash/garbage, the guest will be moved to another room
- When necessary, rooms will have an Ozone generator/machine placed in the room and operational for at least two hours
- Rooms to be cleaned only upon checkout, for the safety of guests and associates
We look forward to seeing you soon.